01 March 2005

Flannery and blogs

Thanks to Dennis at The Orchard for pointing me in the direction of this great O'Connor site, Comforts of Home, which contains many good links and articles, including resources for educators. This is how I found If Flannery Had a Blog...--a blog of regularly posted quotations by Flannery O'Connor. (A brilliant idea! I wonder if anyone else has done this for other writers?)

He's also recommended Flannery O'Conner: In Celebration Of Genius and Sarah Gordon's Flannery O'Conner: The Obedient Imagination.

Meanwhile, I'm recovering from an eventful weekend of travel, translation work, and a glorious Over the Rhine concert (informal review here).

In the absence of coherent thought at this locale, please check in with the esteemed litbloggers at the left. Heck, check in with them anyway--frequently and often! (They have helped to slow the untimely atrophy of my brain, for which I owe them all a debt of gratitude.)

No comments: