I try to keep this blog focused on books and not my personal life (but for book-related things), but Sylvia kindly added me on to this meme, and this morning's good news has left me feeling giddy enough to participate.
Eight random things...
- I'm the eldest of five children.
- I was born at home.
- I took ballet lessons for nearly ten years.
- I've lived in 13 cities in three countries since the age of 11.
- As with Dorothy, I "hate, loathe, despise, and abominate" shopping for clothes.
- I once stood in line behind Alister McGrath at a corner store in Oxford.
- I did not pass out or feel queasy while listening to Chuck Palahniuk read "Guts."
- My first job out of college was at The Saturday Evening Post (and I lived to tell the tale).